Sunday, September 20, 2009

Racap of Spain

So I finally have a blog. This is going to be easier than answering 5o emails, but don't think I don't appreciate those emails :)

1. I am in Spain
2. I live with Enrique and Cristina. They are grandparents and they have 2 daughters, Raquel and Monica. I have met them both they are both very nice. Monica has 2 kids Alesch and Daniel. THey are adorable I went to the park with them and they were all about listening to music on my computer and looking at my pictures.
3. Classes started last week and I like some of them but others are going to be a real treat. My schedule is still up in the air bc I haven't landed on waht classes I want to take yet.

Things I have done in Spain
1. Metro
2 Ice Bar
3. Went to a lot of cathedrals
4. Watched a Barca game in a bar with a bunch of people
5. Mediterrain Beach
6. Speak Spanish A LOT


I am sure I have done more but I jsut can't think of it. I will start off with waht I did today.

Woke up late. Went to teh park with Alesch Enrique and Daniel. Came back and had a big luch with Monica and her husband and everyone else. It was spaghetti that was spicy which was good. Took a siesta. hah I am going to watch tv with Enrique now so I will post later when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment