Thursday, September 24, 2009

First funny Spain story, enjoy.

First funny Spain story. Enjoy.

We were walking in Barca (me Mike and Marie) and we saw street venders and they had "Prada" purses and I needed a cute purse so Marie was like haggle with them do it!

So I decided to haggle. He was like 25 euro. I said no I can't do that he said what can you do? I said 10. he said no 15 so I started to walk away assuming he would yell after me but he didn't so I walked back and was like 12 euro final. He asid 13 I said okay.

I pulled out my money and all I had was a 50 and he was like I dont have change let me ask the guy next to me. So just as he took my money cops showed up and they all packed their stuff up! and started waslking away

I was yelling and running after him "dame mi dinero!!" (give me my money!) and he was like come come relax. So we jsut scurried across the street but the cops were still on us so we had to walk further and so he still didnt have the right change and so I tihkn he tried to make me pay more but i was like no no you owe me 7 more euros. so we got it all squared away and I am the proud owner of a most likeyl stolen fake prada. ahha

No comments:

Post a Comment